WE PROTECT EU CUSTOMERS
and help your business grow.
We believe in the GDPR’s high standards of data protection. We also believe in the benefits of international trade. Our mission is to enable your non-EU company to (continue to) have access to customers in the EU.
Does the GDPR apply to your non-EU company?
- Do you offer goods or services to individuals in the EU (for payment or for free)? and/or
- Do your monitor the behaviour of individuals in the EU (such as tracking or profiling)?
The GDPR applies to your non-EU company. Now what?
- You have to comply with the GDPR – which includes the obligation to designate a GDPR representative in the EU
Tailored representation services
Our annual flat fees include all the following services:
- We act in your name and on your behalf in the entire EU for GDPR purposes
- We handle an unlimited number of data subject requests across the EU
- We handle an unlimited number of requests from Data Protection Authorities in the EU
- We assist and support you in the handling of an unlimited number of data breaches
- We provide you with EDPO’s name, contact details, and logo for your website
- We provide you with an Art. 27 Compliance Certificate
- We answer your questions and keep you informed on GDPR matters that can impact your non-EU business
Team of experts
- We are international, multilingual, service-oriented and people-minded
- We work with a team of experts from various fields, covering all aspects of the GDPR (legal, IT, security, risk management, etc.)
- We are on the official vendor list of the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
- We have agents in North America and Asia (and are currently recruiting agents for Latin America, Africa, India, Russia, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East)
EDPO’s compliance certificate
- Can be used on your website and on your company material
- Creates value for your company by ensuring legal certainty
- Provides you with a competitive advantage by demonstrating your compliance with the GDPR
- Helps protect your company from sanctions that can reach up to 20 million EUR or 4% of worldwide turnover (whichever is highest)
- Uses data privacy protection technology through a unique high-level encryption/decryption process (including BLOCKCHAIN technology)