WE PROTECT EU CUSTOMERS
and help your business grow.
We believe in the GDPR’s high standards of data protection. We also believe in the benefits of international trade. Our mission is to enable your non-EU company to (continue to) have access to customers in the EU.
Does the GDPR apply to your non-EU company?
- Do you offer goods or services to individuals in the EU (for payment or for free)? and/or
- Do your monitor the behaviour of individuals in the EU (such as tracking or profiling)?
The GDPR applies to your non-EU company. Now what?
- You have to comply with the GDPR – which includes the obligation to designate a GDPR representative in the EU
- You have to publish the EU representative’s contact details next to your own contact information on your website together with your terms and conditions
Tailored representation services
- We act in your name and on your behalf in the entire EU for GDPR purposes
- We manage requests from individuals in the EU regarding their rights under the GDPR
- We liaise and cooperate with the GDPR Supervisory Authorities, including in the event of data breaches
- We provide you with EDPO’s name, contact details, and logo for your website
- We answer your questions and keep you informed on GDPR matters that can impact your non-EU business
Team of experts
- We are international, service-oriented and people-minded
- We work with a team of experts from various fields, covering all aspects of the GDPR (legal, IT, security, risk management, etc.)
- We have agents in North America and Asia (and are currently recruiting agents for Latin America, Africa, India, Russia, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East)
EDPO’s compliance certificate
- Can be used on your website and on your company material
- Creates value for your company by ensuring legal certainty
- Provides you with a competitive advantage
- Helps protect your company from sanctions that can reach up to 20 million EUR or 4% of worldwide turnover (whichever is highest)